- Arrive 15 minutes early to sign in and complete your health questionnaire.
- Let your teacher know it’s your first class. Ask any questions you may have; we love to talk Yoga!
- Consider trying the Beginner’s Yoga Series. Each class in the series is built upon the knowledge and skill practiced the week before.
- Make sure to turn your cell phone to ‘silent’ before the class begins.
- Remove your shoes when entering the Yoga space.
- Avoid the use of strongly scented grooming products and colognes.
- Please arrive a few minutes early and be advised the door is locked when the class starts; no late entry to class is permitted.
Yoga for Beginners with Bev (March)
Tuesdays, March 6-27, 7:30-8:45 p.m.
Yoga for Beginners with Kerri (April)
Thursdays, April 5-26, 7:30-8:45 p.m.
Sculpting with Weights Pilates with Karen
Mondays, Feb. 19-March 12, 6:15-7:15 p.m.